Artic Chipper Chat
The Artic Chipper Chat, an articulation game for the S, R, L, S/R/L Blends, SH, CH, TH, F, K, and G! This multi use tool is also a great resource for:
- Vocabulary Building: Exposure to and practice of 450 nouns
- Simple Analogies: "A monkey eats a banana. A rabbit eats a carrot."
- Naming: "Name the jewelry that you wear on your finger...Ring."
- Phonemic Awareness: Targets early rhyming skills
- Listening Skills: Auditory processing of information presented orally
- Social Skills: Turn-taking, topic maintenance, and sharing information
- 60 beautiful, individual game boards (5 each of 12 different scenes).
- Big 11" x 10", laminated game boards.
- 450 laminated, colorful Artic Chipper Chat cards (2 7/8" x 2 1/4"):
- 45 cards each for S, R, L, SH, CH, and TH (15 initial, 15 medial, and 15 final position)
- 30 cards each for S Blends, R Blends, and L Blends (initial position only)
- 30 cards each for K, G, and F (10 initial, 10 medial, and 10 final position)
- Magnetic wand and 100 magnetic chips.
- Die and instruction booklet.
- Sturdy storage box.
- Students pick up question cards ("Name a flower that rhymes with nose") and search their boards for the correct picture answer ("rose").
- As they answer questions, players fill up their boards with magnetic chips.
- When the boards are full, each child waves the "magic" wand over the board and collects the magnetic rewards.
MORE ITEMS FROM Articulation Treatment