The WriteRight Pencil Grip
Resolve or prevent an incorrect pencil grip easily and permanently!
Develop a mature and efficient dynamic tripod grasp with the simple instruction of: "
pinch the eyes, cover the mouth and wrap your fingers around the tail."
These design features act as visual cues to aid in proper finger placement:
Pick up the dolphin so that:
- The thumb covers one of its eyes
- The index finger covers its other eye
- The middle finger covers its mouth
- The ring and pinky fingers wrap around its tail.
Other features include:
- Embossed features (eyes) provides child with tactile feedback
- "Tail" is perfect size to help children grip it with their ring and pinky fingers
- The patented shape encourages a proper dynamic tripod pencil grip
- Grip is fun and friendly, grabbing children's attention and extends writing time.
Left and right handed versions available in three standard sizes for children ages 3-10.