Howda Designz's owner/designer/artist, Leslie Novak, has proudly announced receiving the 2017 EDspaces Innovation Award in Seating from the International Interior Design Association (IIDA) for the Howda Designz HowdaHUG seat. We congratulate her and are proud to offer this incredible seat that suits a myriad of needs and environments.
What is a HowdaHug? It's a lightweight wooden and canvas seat with so many great features!|
- Easily rolls up for carrying
- Stores flat by stacking
- Available in a variety of primary and calming colors
- Comfortable, giving the user a gentle 'hug' as it wraps around the body and offers security by providing deep pressure, but no constraint
- Designed to decrease fidgeting
- Perfect for children and adults who need some linear vestibular movement
- Can be used on the floor or in a chair
Howda Designz Chairs:|
- HowdaHUG Petite: ages 3-5 yrs, up to 50 lb. Measurements: 13" wide top x 13" high x 13" d
- HowdaHUG 1: 7 yrs to adult, up to 125 lb. Measurements: 16" wide x 15.5" high x 14.5"d
- HowdaHUG 2: 5-10 yrs, up to 100 lbs. Measurements: 14" wide top x 15.5" high x 13.5" d
- HowdaSeat: Sized for Adult. Measurements: 17" wide top x 15.5" high x 15.5" d
- HowdaSeat XL: Sized for larger adult. Measurements: 19" w x 15.5" h X 15.5" d
Gloria Breton, OTR/L, is a Howda Designz consultant who says: "Parents, teachers and therapists use and recommend the patented HowdaHUG chairs for children with diagnosed and undiagnosed issues including: ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome, Autism Spectrum disorders, sensory processing disorders, Down syndrome, Reactive Attachment Disorder, low tone, specific learning disabilities, and Cerebral Palsy, among others." In fact, all children in the classroom love it for group and circle time activities!
Karen Weihrauch, PhD, OTR/L
Details on all Therapro offerings can be found at www.therapro.com and our blog. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest or contact us with any feedback or questions.