USB Switch Interface 2
Connect up to 2 switches to your computer!
This switch adapter allows connecting up to two switches to a computer USB port and use them with different specific applications that offer scanning access.
The computer recognizes the device as a joystick and with the software provided it is possible to convert the inputs into mouse or keyboard signals depending on the user's needs.
- 2 switch inputs for 3.5 mm jack plug (female).
- Plug & play USB device.
- 8 inch USB extension cable provided.
- Size: 50 x 25 x 13 mm.
- Operating systems supported: Windows, Linux, Android,Chrome OS, Mac OS
- Compatible with switches.
- Compatible with Android versions higher than 3.1 and depending on the device.
Connect the device to the computer's USB port and the switches to the jack inputs.
The included software, compatible only with Microsoft Windows, allows you to change the signals sent to the computer between these two configurations:
- BJ-805 as Left Click and Right Mouse Click.
- BJ-805 as Space and Enter keyboard.
To assign other functions to the switches it is possible to do it with the Switch Driver program from Sensory Software. You can download it from the following address: www.sensorysoftware.com