LegiLiner 3/4 inch Boxes Rolling Ink Stamp
A rolling ink stamp to quickly "draw" boxes. Why do we love to give children paper with boxes on it? Because this paper becomes a form of adapted paper to help with:
- Letter spacing in words
- Forming letters with the correct size
- Aligning columns
- Use with math problems - place one number in each box & line them up so the numbers are easily read; there is a spot for for each number in the answer. (Now, your teacher can read your work!)
- Visual perceptual skills (see below)
- And, so much more..
Each box is 3/4" tall and the pattern is 6 boxes long and 2 boxes tall (but you can make as many as you want!). How to Use It:
Roll out boxes to practice capital letters, numbers, symbols or Chinese characters.What's in the Box?
One LegiLiner Boxes Rolling Ink StampAdaptability
- Practice counting, patterns or make a 10 square frame
- Turn it vertically to align long addition/subtraction/multiplication.
- Make a timeline on a poster or a number line.
- Have some fine motor fun with stickers, buttons, ladder walks, coloring, cutting or stamping. It's all up to your imagination!