Develop a mature and efficient dynamic tripod grasp with the simple instruction of: “pinch the eyes, cover the mouth and wrap your fingers around the tail.” These design features act as visual cues to aid in proper finger placement. Other unique design features include:
- the firm, slightly rough outer surface providing tactile feedback
- the patented shape
- the permanently attached lead pencil which eliminates the need to find a separate pencil, repeatedly sharpen it and constantly adjust its position in the gripper
- the friendly face gives it life and makes it fun for kids
- its "tail" is perfect to help children grip with their ring and pinky fingers
- the eraser pops out to add more lead when empty - uses standard 0.7 mm leads
Left and right handed versions available in three standard sizes for children ages 3-10.